Monday, January 30, 2012

January 31, 2012

Here's a list of some of the more memorable venues and gigs we've played around Edmonton.

DV8 Tavern, almost every weekend.
The Pawn Shop, opened for Cauldron!
New City Legion, opened for Skull Fist!
Brixx Bar and Grill
Wunderbar
The Haven Social Club
Rendezvous Pub
Some wedding in a hall, our first gig ever! It was a gong show!

There are plenty of stories from each of the gigs as well, for example the time I almost fell asleep on the pool table at DV8, hanging with Cauldron and Skull Fist, lending Stinger's bassist my rig, Ezzy jumping off the stage at Wunderbar only to knock down Wolfsons' merch table, me smacking a guy in the forehead with my headstock that same show, losing my Whiskey Rose T-shirt by putting on my Cauldron T-shirt, and many more that may or may not appear later in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment