Monday, January 30, 2012

Prologue

January 30, 2012

Hi, I'm Wesley. Here's a few things you might like to know.

Well, I started a blog for the first time in my life. I've decided to start a journal of my adventures. Hopefully it will become a rock and roll biography, but I doubt that will ever happen. Haha.

To be specific, I wanted to talk about certain aspects of my life, mainly my duality as Wesley Dover, the hopeless romantic choir boy college student who's a closet nerd, a rock and roll fan, and an all around good guy, and as Wesley Rose, the beer and whisky drinking bass player of Whiskey Rose, the guitar hero, the rockstar, and the the leather and denim clad bad boy. The question is, how can those two coexist? How does college life differ from being in a band? How does performing in churches compare to performing in bars? What makes choir girls different from groupies (Spoiler; It's self respect!)? Where do the two lives intersect and cause conflict? What road should I choose in the end?

Here is where I shall post the tales of the best and worst gigs, drunken bandmates (Or choristers even!), matters of the heart, my personal growth, and the places and people we all run into.

No comments:

Post a Comment