Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012

I have decided that my last two blogs were a tad emo for my blog so I should lighten the mood by writing something fun!

How about, Wesley's Favourite beers?

Here's a list of some of the beers I've tried since I started appreciating beer that have left an impression:
Guinness (Ireland)
Killkenny (Ireland)
Boddingtons (England)
Newcastle (England)
Fuller's London Pride (England)
Greene King IPA (England)
Innis and Gunn (Scotland)
Leffe Blonde (Belgium)
Erdinger Wiessbier (Germany)
Rickard's Red (Canada)
Rickard's Dark (Canada)
Alexander Keith's IPA (Canada)
Alexander Keith's Red Ale (Canada)
Alexander Keith's Dark Ale (Canada)
Big Rock Traditional Ale (Canada)
Alley Kat Full Moon Pale Ale (Canada)
Amber's Sap Vampire Maple Lager (Canada)
Amber's Australian Mountain Pepper Berry (Canada)

That's all I can think of right now. I will probably update this post later, or make another blog entry of even more great beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment